LOST 666: Six Lists of Six for Six Seasons!
- Thursday, April 29, 2010
The 6 Lines That Made Me Laugh the Hardest
There have been a few smilers in Season Six, but it's generally been more serious than previous seasons, so most of these are taken from this previous post.
- Hurley: Dude, that beer's been sitting there since before Rocky III, maybe even II. It's probably poison by now.
Sawyer [indicating Dead Roger]: Skeletor seems to like it! Bottoms up!
Hurley: That's not funny, dude, that guy had a mom, a family, and friends, oh and a name. It's not Skeletor, it's Roger Workman.
Sawyer: It's Work Man, ya blockhead! That's his job, he was a Dharma janitor!
- Kate explains she stripped off her shirt because, "It was full of bees."
"I'd have thought Cs, actually," retorts Charlie, smiling.
- "We both know all I'm gonna get for my trouble is a snappy one-liner, and if I'm real lucky, a brand new nickname." -- Jack, to Kate, who has asked him to medically examine Sawyer.
- "You're not taking drugs, are you John? I only ask because of the strict zero-tolerance policy you've enacted, and I wouldn't want you to have to start punching yourself in the face." -- Charlie.
- "So these Others, you think they're left over from the Dharma folk? My theory? They're aliens. That's why they wear the fake beards. Their heads are plastetic." --Sawyer.
- …And six for Hurley alone…
a. "How do you break the ice with a smoke monster?"
b. "Dude, you got some Arzt on you."
c. "I'm gonna live alone and be one of those guys. You know, the crazy guys, with a big beard, no clothes, who's naked and throws doody at people."
d. [To Sun:] "So...
e. "Life's not so bad, right? I mean, sure, the Others are coming to, like, eat us all, and every once in a while someone blows up all over you, but we do get to sleep in every morning."
f. Sawyer: What's your problem, JumboTron?
Hurley: Shut up, red... neck... man!
6 Things that Stick in My Craw
These are my own personal bugaboos. It's not that LOST is going to answer them, or not answer them, or even needs to answer them. It's more that they've never set right with me.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content