So Jesus, again being deeply moved within, came to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone was lying against it. Jesus said, "Remove the stone." Martha, the sister of the deceased, said to Him, "Lord, by this time there will be a stench, for he has been dead four days." Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" So they removed the stone. Then Jesus raised His eyes, and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me." When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus , come forth." The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go." John 11:38-44 NAS
- How have you been the recipient of the unbinding process?
- How do you need more unbinding from your old, dead ways?
- How is God calling you to help someone else, so they don’t hobble through life, missing the freedom Jesus came to give them?
For more encouraging words sign up for weekly e-devos with marriage builder tips, his and hers devotionals, ministry helps and monthly give-aways or visit www.MotlMinistries.com. You can also check out additional resources here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- Hearing God's Song of Love Over YouFriday, July 25, 2014
- A Shield for Your LifeTuesday, July 22, 2014
- The Fellowship of Faith - Summer Refreshment SeriesFriday, July 18, 2014
- Needing a Friend?Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Seeking Stillness Friday, July 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content