Join me for an audio message shared at a multi-generational Women's retreat about finding our identity in Christ, how God defines beauty and how to bring all the "uglies" of life before our Father instead of trying to hide them away.
Also, click here for a free download of a list of Scriptures declaring who we are in Christ.
PS--If for some reason the PDF. download link isn't working for you, please sign-up for our weekly e-deovs. All freebie PDF downloads are included in the weekly emails :) You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and pinterest to stay up to date on all the latest February Freebies
For more encouraging words to help you find your identity in Christ, check out My Reflection in His Eyes: Seeing Yourself as God Sees You--a seven week women's Bible study. “You will be called, ‘My Delight is in Her’... for the LORD delights in YOU! Isaiah 62:4. Discover what it means to be the Lord’s Delight and how to live each day in the light of His love.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is MineFriday, December 06, 2013
- An Adoring LoveFriday, November 01, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: His Kingdom Come into Your RelationshipsWednesday, October 30, 2013
- When You're Uncomfortable in Your Own SkinMonday, October 28, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: Hallowed Be His NameWednesday, October 23, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content