Be ready. 1 Peter 3:15 tells us to have a ready answer when someone asks us why we hope in Christ. I can say from sad experience, there’s been a few times I simply wasn’t ready! Study up, pray up and if God leads, be fasted up for the opportunities God has prepared for you to share Him.
Pray. I know it sounds overly simplistic, but without our moment by moment abiding in Christ we can't bear a single ounce of fruit! So ask God to lay specific people on your heart, write their names down and commit to pray for them everyday through this season.
Join Motl Ministries e-devos list for more Christmas inspiration, printables and freebies!
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is MineFriday, December 06, 2013
- An Adoring LoveFriday, November 01, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: His Kingdom Come into Your RelationshipsWednesday, October 30, 2013
- When You're Uncomfortable in Your Own SkinMonday, October 28, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: Hallowed Be His NameWednesday, October 23, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content