- clearly articulate God's view of sex
- lay a foundation for healthy conversation
- help their children internalize a godly value system
- layer in valuable information so a child is prepared for each life stage
- protect their children by giving them the right information at the appropriate time
This audio interview is packed with great tips and I was particularly surprised by the statistic Pam shared at the very end of the interview! I hope you are blessed and encouraged by it!
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is MineFriday, December 06, 2013
- An Adoring LoveFriday, November 01, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: His Kingdom Come into Your RelationshipsWednesday, October 30, 2013
- When You're Uncomfortable in Your Own SkinMonday, October 28, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: Hallowed Be His NameWednesday, October 23, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content