Carmen writes the blog, Life Blessons, which provides an intimate look into her life as a twenty-something woman as she details her experiences learning how to live out her faith, enjoy the simple things in life and be the woman God created to her to be. Along the way, she shares the blessings and lessons that are a part of this journey, the things she likes to call her "blessons." Feel free to read more at her blog, Life Blessons.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Carmen at Life Blessons
- A Letter to My Daughter About the Hardships of Being a MomTuesday, October 22, 2013
- Discovering Peace and Freedom in Parenting by Learning to Surrender Tuesday, October 08, 2013
- "She Did What She Could" Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- Waiting on God and Praying for a Child Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- Waiting on God: Reflecting on Some of the Seasons in My Life Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content