Specifically, with Democrat control of Congress and the presidency, public policy issues will be judged on their merits; they won’t have President Bush to kick around anymore. The church will be in a unique position to point the way forward in Christ.
Listen to archived broadcast by clicking this link: http://www.callingfortruth.org/cft/content/view/825/10/
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Dean
- Why I Don't Celebrate Abraham Lincoln's BirthdayWednesday, February 12, 2014
- Don't Fumble Your Surgery - Part 3 - Deal with OthersTuesday, January 21, 2014
- Deal with Self - Don't Fumble Your Surgery - Part 2Friday, January 17, 2014
- Don't Fumble Your Surgery - Part 1 - Deal with GodMonday, January 13, 2014
- Who's Libertarian: Secularists or Christians?Thursday, January 02, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content