Many in this contemporary culture have concluded that we are actually morally superior to God and that He is less than adequate. Even some in the church have begun to suspect this same thing, that God just may not be that great. But, as people of faith, we have an understanding that helps us bridge the reality of what we see with those realities we do not see. But how are we to communicate this understanding to a skeptical generation?
Our guest on today's broadcast is Dr. Wade Bradshaw, author of Searching for a Better God.
Listen to archived broadcast by clicking the following link: http://www.callingfortruth.org/cft/content/view/830/10/
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Paul Dean
Dr. Paul Dean is a pastor, cultural commentator, and author. He serves as a Regional Mentor with the International Association of Biblical Counselors, speaks at several conferences throughout the year, and provides training for ministers and churches on a regular basis. Paul resides in the Upstate of South Carolina with his wife and three children.
Recently by Paul Dean
- Dress to ImpressThursday, May 23, 2013
- Created to Create Kingdom CultureFriday, May 17, 2013
- 3 Parents on a Birth Certificate and the gods of our CultureFriday, February 08, 2013
- Parents: Young People Leaving an Overprotective ChurchWednesday, January 23, 2013
- Loud Commercials and LibertyWednesday, December 26, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content