Many in this contemporary culture have concluded that we are actually morally superior to God and that He is less than adequate. Even some in the church have begun to suspect this same thing, that God just may not be that great. But, as people of faith, we have an understanding that helps us bridge the reality of what we see with those realities we do not see. But how are we to communicate this understanding to a skeptical generation?
Our guest on today's broadcast is Dr. Wade Bradshaw, author of Searching for a Better God.
Listen to archived broadcast by clicking the following link: http://www.callingfortruth.org/cft/content/view/830/10/
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Dean
- Man Crush Madness at the NCAAWednesday, March 26, 2014
- I'm Giving up Lent for LentFriday, March 14, 2014
- Why I Don't Celebrate Abraham Lincoln's BirthdayWednesday, February 12, 2014
- Don't Fumble Your Surgery - Part 3 - Deal with OthersTuesday, January 21, 2014
- Deal with Self - Don't Fumble Your Surgery - Part 2Friday, January 17, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content