Many in this contemporary culture have concluded that we are actually morally superior to God and that He is less than adequate. Even some in the church have begun to suspect this same thing, that God just may not be that great. But, as people of faith, we have an understanding that helps us bridge the reality of what we see with those realities we do not see. But how are we to communicate this understanding to a skeptical generation?
Our guest on today's broadcast is Dr. Wade Bradshaw, author of Searching for a Better God.
Listen to archived broadcast by clicking the following link: http://www.callingfortruth.org/cft/content/view/830/10/
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Dean
- Auburn Announcer Giving Credit Where DueThursday, December 05, 2013
- You Have to Know Why You PrayWednesday, November 27, 2013
- Social Justice, the Circus, and Programming Away the GospelWednesday, November 20, 2013
- What about Churched Harry and Mary (and Discipleship)?Monday, November 18, 2013
- I Get Goosebumps When I Think of Government TransformationThursday, November 14, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content