Things I ran across this week:
1) "Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks."
2) "Big dogs have more fleas."
3) "We need to run the ball up the middle and play good defense."
4) "The best way to understand what people really believe is to observe them at worship."
5) "You can't control how other people respond."
6) "This Christmas tree smells so good."
7) "Free at last, free at last."
8) "I accepted Jesus last weekend at a church in Kentucky."
9) "People try to tear you down, but you've got to stay strong, man. You've got to stay strong. No sign of weakness."
10) "I brought some Cinnamon Sticks from Dunkin' Donuts. Have one or two or three."
To sign up for Pastor Ray's free weekly sermon email list, click here. You can find his daily weblog, online sermons, travel schedule, and other resources at www.keepbelieving.com. You can write Pastor Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Ray Pritchard
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content