Things to do before we go to China tomorrow . . .
1) Send sermon out to the email list--Done
2) Teach Mark 10 on Wed night--Done
3) Photocopy tickets, passport, visa, DL--Do Thursday AM
4) Attend First Watch Men's Ministry--Thursday AM
5) Speak at Funeral Service--Done
6) Check portable computer--Later tonight
7) Pack phone list--Will be done
8) Pack my reading glasses--Will be done
9) Catch up on email--Done
10) Update Crosswalk Blog--Done
Marlene and I have both been working our lists for the last several times. We're both basically done. We've got our tickets, our money, our visas, and we've got a ride to the airport. My brother arrived this morning so the team is now assembled. I'm not packed yet but that's not a big deal. A few more things and we're done. It's time to go to China.
To sign up for Pastor Ray's free weekly sermon email list, click here. You can find his daily weblog, online sermons, travel schedule, and other resources at www.keepbelieving.com. You can write Pastor Ray at email@example.com.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Dr. Ray Pritchard
Dr. Ray Pritchard is the president of Keep Believing Ministries, in Internet-based ministry serving Christians in 225 countries. He is the author of 27 books, including Stealth Attack, Fire and Rain, Credo, The Healing Power of Forgiveness, An Anchor for the Soul and Why Did This Happen to Me? Ray and Marlene, his wife of 37 years, have three sons-Josh, Mark and Nick, two daughters-in-law--Leah and Vanessa, and two grandsons--Knox and Eli. His hobbies include biking, surfing the Internet, and anything related to the Civil War.
Recently by Dr. Ray Pritchard
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content