Next week I'm one of the speakers at a conference on Planning Your Preaching sponsored by the Olford Center for Biblical Preaching in Memphis. It occurred to me that this is a vital topic that pastors rarely talk about. So I thought I'd ask for some help from readers of this weblog. These questions are for present or former preachers and pastors.
1) How far in advance do you plan your preaching?
2) What factors do you consider when setting up your preaching calendar?
3) What is the longest sermon series you've ever preached?
4) What value do you see in planning your preaching?
5) What input do you get from others in planning your preaching?
6) Describe your preaching plan for 2007.
Thanks in advance. Answer briefly or in detail. Whatever works for you will be a great help to me.
Click on Commentsto give your answers to these questions.
You can reach the author at email@example.com. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email sermon.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Ray Pritchard
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content