Ten Accountability Questions
Dr. Ray PritchardDr. Ray Pritchard's Weblog
- 2005 Aug 02
Ramesh Richard offers the following accountability questions that help keep us on track spiritually. This is the sort of list you should review every few days. Even better, ask a friend to ask you these questions on a regular basis.
1. Have you spent daily time in the Scriptures and in prayer?
2. Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts, or exposed yourself to any explicit materials which would not glorify God?
3. Have you been completely above reproach in your financialdealings?
4. Have you spent quality relationship time with family and friends?
5. Have you done your 100% best in your job, school, etc.?
6. Have you told any half truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you?
7. Have you shared the Gospel with an unbeliever this week?
8. Have you taken care of your body through daily physical exercise and proper eating/sleeping habits?
9. Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy?
10. Have you lied to us on any of your answers today?
On July 1, Harvest House released my newest book, The Healing Power of Forgiveness.)
To sign up for Pastor Ray's free weekly sermon email list, click here. You can find his daily weblog, online sermons, travel schedule, and other resources at www.keepbelieving.com. You can write Pastor Ray at [email protected]