The Article 8 Alliance based in Massachusetts is reporting the following:
Is this the future? A booklet called "The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century" was distributed to hundreds of kids (middle school age and up) at Brookline High School, Brookline, MA, on April 30, 2005. It was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health Commission. The event that day was designed for children and their teachers across Massachusetts, organized by the "Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network" (GLSEN).
Here is a link to the booklet: Little Black Book. Warning! This booklet contains frontal male nudity, extreme profanity and explicit descriptions of male to male sexual activities. This book was available to be picked up at an exhibit table by any student of middle school age and older.
GLSEN and the authors should be investigated for distributing pornography to minors.
The booklet actively promotes gay sexual activities and suggests that abstinence may be safe but it is no fun. Further, risky sexual behaviors are described but the seriousness of these practices is minimized.
If you live in Massachusetts, consider calling the Department of Public Health to complain about pornography being paid for by your tax dollars.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content