The New York Times weighs on the Love in Action controversy. Of course, the expert they quote is Jack Drescher, one of the most consistent critics of reorientation therapy. No one was interviewed that actually does reorientation therapy. Such selective use of experts is typical of the Times.
John Smid gives a good interview and discussion of the situation. With the Exodus Conference coming up this week (Tuesday through Saturday), there may be more on this story through this coming week.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content