This just in: The Montgomery County Maryland Public Schools and the Citizens for Responsible Curriculum & Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays have settle their federal suit. Here is the agreement. Both parents' groups will get representation on a newly formed citizen's committee and the teacher resources will not be allowed to slam religions that disapprove of homosexuality. There are some other concessions but I do not see where the schools are prevented from adopting a similar curriculum without the religious references. More on this issue later...
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content