Agape Press published a follow up on my May 28 blog post regarding a mother from Maui who objected to a pro-gay video being shown in her son's school. The film was shown without any balance from a video that an alternative view.
In talking with Estelle Wilkerson, I do not believe she is ready to fold on this issue. The film was shown three days before the end of school there. This issue will not go away. I believe she will continue to press for balance next year. Anyone at Liberty Counsel or Alliance Defense Fund want to go to Maui? I will go along and personally show I Do Exist.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content