Columbus, Ohio is the site of the PTA annual convention this year and is not without controversy. The PTA accepted the Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays for exhibit space but denied the same space to the Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays. Both groups plan to discuss school safety and sexual orientation issues. Why should the PTA choose sides? PFOX will hold its own series of meetings at the same time. I will also be presenting and showing my new documentary Sexual Orientation: Is Change Possible? Other new initiatives include anti-bullying lesson plans and sexual orientation lesson plans. Those interested in what the PTA does not want you to know can go to www.respectandthefacts.com.
If you live in the central Ohio area and are interested in joining us, send an email to me via this site.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Former Colleague Claims His Work Was Plagiarized by Mark Driscoll in Two BooksFriday, August 01, 2014
- Citizens' Front Man Zach Bolen Resigns From Mars Hill ChurchSunday, June 08, 2014
- Prominent Ex-gay Group Has Ties To Unification ChurchMonday, December 30, 2013
- Another Publisher Investigates Books By Mark DriscollMonday, December 30, 2013
- The Institute on the Constitution's God and Government Project: A Call to Abandon the First AmendmentSaturday, October 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content