Writer says the solution to school shootings is to hate the hateful, be intollerant of the intollerant, and even to kill the killers... http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/02/liberal-ex-columnist-death-threats-published-in-des-moines-register/
This article from the Des Moines Register is yet another example of the deception and logical darkness that plagues the human mind when it is no longer governed by Common Sense, Objecitve Truth and Natural Law.
M. Scott Peck called such two-faced duplicity "the diabolical human mind."
The Apostle Paul called it a "reprobate mind."
And the prophet Isaiah called such logcial incoherence "calling evil good and good evil, darkness light and light darkness, bitter sweet and sweet bitter.."
He also gave a warning: "Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight... The Lord's anger burns... He lifts up the banner of distant nations... [who] will roll over the land like a roaring sea."
Calling sin righteous and righteousness sin will always bear consequences....
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Everett Piper
- Rule of Law or the Rule of ManTuesday, January 22, 2013
- Debates on First and Second AmendmentsTuesday, January 22, 2013
- Calling Good Evil and Evil GoodThursday, January 03, 2013
- Interview on David Barton's Wall Builders RadioMonday, December 31, 2012
- Why I'm a 'Liberal' and Other Conservative IdeasSunday, December 30, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content