The modern university is rife with intellectual laziness. From the protection of mediocrity (otherwise known as tenure) to the mindless montras of global warming "scholars", academic rigor has been sacrificed on the alter of postmodern popularity.
Maybe it's time to consider a time tested solution - Christian liberal arts education: Education that is grounded in the pursuit of truth rather than the protection of opinions, Education that is tested by time, defended by reason, validated by experience and affirmed by Scripture and revelation!!
See the following article for more:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Dr. Everett Piper
- Rule of Law or the Rule of ManTuesday, January 22, 2013
- Debates on First and Second AmendmentsTuesday, January 22, 2013
- Calling Good Evil and Evil GoodThursday, January 03, 2013
- Interview on David Barton's Wall Builders RadioMonday, December 31, 2012
- Why I'm a 'Liberal' and Other Conservative IdeasSunday, December 30, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content