Jennifer Maggio is considered a leading authority on single parents and womens issues. She is an award-winning author and speaker who draws from her own experiences through abuse, homelessness, and teen pregnancy to inspire audiences everywhere. She is founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries and writes for dozens of publications. She has been featured with hundreds of media outlets, including The 700 Club, Daystar Television, Moody Radio, Focus on the Family, and many more. For more information, visit thelifeofasinglemom.com.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jennifer Maggio
- A Mom's Letter to her Teenage SonTuesday, November 12, 2013
- Ways to Serve a Single Parent (And Why You Should)Tuesday, November 05, 2013
- The Fear That Gripped MeTuesday, October 15, 2013
- The Good Fight of ParentingTuesday, October 08, 2013
- Why Single Parents Aren't Attending ChurchTuesday, October 01, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content