We talk a lot in the church about God’s design for marriage. And rightly so.
But what often gets overlooked is His purpose and work in the life of singles.
Some Christians feel called to be single. Many others yearn for marriage, but for various reasons, struggle to find that kind of meaningful relationship. When months and years tick by, and that deep, heartfelt desire for connection remains unfulfilled, disappointment and frustration can set in. That can pose a serious challenge to a person’s faith, and sincere questions often emerge.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content