Posted by Jim_Daly Feb 3, 2012
I'm delighted to share with you a sneak peek of one of the new Focus on the Family photo walls here on campus. Thousands of you have submitted terrific snapshots and it's been a blast planning these displays.
But what you see aren't just photographs. They're memories of special moments, of times that pass all too quickly.
Moses said it best:
"...do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them" (Deuteronomy 4:9).
That's my colleague and friend, Roger Ingolia, working on the layout. He's a good man who puts a lot of love and care into his work here at the ministry.
More pictures to follow!
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Keep up with Focus on the Family on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content