Posted by Jim_Daly Feb 3, 2012
I'm delighted to share with you a sneak peek of one of the new Focus on the Family photo walls here on campus. Thousands of you have submitted terrific snapshots and it's been a blast planning these displays.
But what you see aren't just photographs. They're memories of special moments, of times that pass all too quickly.
Moses said it best:
"...do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them" (Deuteronomy 4:9).
That's my colleague and friend, Roger Ingolia, working on the layout. He's a good man who puts a lot of love and care into his work here at the ministry.
More pictures to follow!
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Keep up with Focus on the Family on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
- VIDEO: Boys, BB Guns and ChristmasWednesday, December 04, 2013
- VIDEO: Troubled Boy Has a Dad-Sized Hole in His HeartTuesday, December 03, 2013
- One-Hundred Year-Old Wisdom About Living a Joyful LifeMonday, December 02, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content