Posted by Jim_Daly Feb 3, 2012
I'm delighted to share with you a sneak peek of one of the new Focus on the Family photo walls here on campus. Thousands of you have submitted terrific snapshots and it's been a blast planning these displays.
But what you see aren't just photographs. They're memories of special moments, of times that pass all too quickly.
Moses said it best:
"...do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them" (Deuteronomy 4:9).
That's my colleague and friend, Roger Ingolia, working on the layout. He's a good man who puts a lot of love and care into his work here at the ministry.
More pictures to follow!
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Keep up with Focus on the Family on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
- Relationships: Inconvenience or Divine Appointment?Friday, July 18, 2014
- Marriages and WisdomThursday, July 17, 2014
- Supreme Court Rulings UpdateWednesday, July 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content