If you were 8 years old and found a $20 bill in a parking lot of Cracker Barrel, what would you do with it?
Many people have asked themselves that after they watched a CBS Sunday Morning news segment featuring Myles Eckert, a young boy whose soldier dad was killed in Iraq just five weeks after Myles was born.
The influence of a father – even one who has been gone so long – runs deep, and it prompted Myles to do something beautiful on that chilly February morning: He decided to take that $20 bill and “pay it forward.”
Watch the moving piece below (mobile users can watch it at the link).
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content