Everything we do at Focus on the Family is made possible by friends like you – and we want you to know just how your contributions make a difference in the lives of so many.
The infographic at left details how many people – real families, marriages, children – are impacted by our resources, websites and counselors.
From marriages saved, to families strengthening their faith, to saving babies from abortion… God is doing great things through His ministry called Focus on the Family.
And I have said, it’s all made possible by the generous men and women who made a decision to give financial support.
Like I shared with you on Thursday, November and December are critical months for us. The holiday period is typically when Focus on the Family receives the lion’s share of our financial contributions. The support we receive now will be crucial to enabling the ministry to continue its outreach in 2014.
And we do have big plans for 2014, including the theater release of a documentary film that will launch our newest DVD curriculum, The Family Project.
If you’d like to give the gift of family this Christmas, you can securely donate online.
Thank you for partnering with us and helping us make a difference. We couldn’t do it without you, and we are so grateful for your support.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Is Yelling the New Spanking for Parents? 5 Tips for Screaming-Prone Moms and DadsWednesday, March 12, 2014
- The Father Who Wished His Son Had Never Been BornTuesday, March 11, 2014
- Compromise Not Always the Best Answer to Marriage DisagreementsMonday, March 10, 2014
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content