Mike and Reneé Bondi entered their marriage knowing exactly what type of obstacles they would encounter. Reneé had suffered a horrible accident that left her a quadriplegic while she was still engaged to Mike. Despite the fact Reneé tried to “release” Mike from his commitment to her, he knew in his heart that she was the woman God had set apart for him. He refused to leave her when she needed him most.
Their love story is unlike anything you’ve likely ever heard. It’s a tale of two people who turned common sense on its head and nevertheless persevered. That they're still going strong after 25 years of marriage simply shows that marriage can thrive despite seemingly insurmountable odds when husbands and wives trust God with their lives and relationship.
I hope you’ll tune into our two-part broadcast, “Glorying God Through the Obstacles in Marriage” – I am confident that listening to Mike and Reneé will serve to bless your own marriage, no matter what challenges you may be facing. You can tune into the Daily Broadcast via your local radio station, online, or from our free app.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content