Posted by Jim_Daly Oct 20, 2011
There are little eyes upon you,
And they're watching night and day;
There are little ears that quickly take in
Every word you say.
There are little hands all eager
To do every thing you do,
And a little boy who's dreaming
Of the day he'll be like you.
You're the little fellow's idol.
You're the wisest of the wise;
In his little mind about you
No suspicions ever rise.
There's a wide-eyed little fellow
Who believes you're always right;
And his ears are always open
As he watches day and night.
You are setting an example
Every day in all you do
For a little boy who's waiting
To grow up to be like you.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content