The men of Normandy had faith that what they were doing was right, faith that they fought for all humanity, faith that a just God would grant them mercy on this beachhead or the next. It was the deep knowledge -- and pray to God we have not lost it -- that there is a profound moral difference between the use of force for liberation and the use of force for conquest.
President Ronald Reagan
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- 5 Factors That Make Married Sex FulfillingWednesday, April 23, 2014
- How to Be a Good Dad When You Didn’t Have OneTuesday, April 22, 2014
- WATCH: Men and Women Are DifferentMonday, April 21, 2014
- Jesus, the Lamb of GodMonday, April 21, 2014
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content