We asked a wide variety of Focus on the Family broadcast listeners that same question, and their answers were eye-opening.
Very few of them responded with the stereotypically “perfect” Yuletide moment.
Some of the stories we heard were funny and others will bring a tear to your eye. We learned about some strange family traditions, tales of last goodbyes and lifelong prayers answered.
Their stories were a good reminder: Christmas doesn’t have to be “perfect” to be wonderful.
You can hear the stories yourself. We’ve taken the listener calls and compiled them into a two-part broadcast sure to warm your heart.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Interview: Dr. Ben CarsonThursday, July 24, 2014
- Are We Bullies on a Social Media Playground?Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
- Relationships: Inconvenience or Divine Appointment?Friday, July 18, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content