We asked a wide variety of Focus on the Family broadcast listeners that same question, and their answers were eye-opening.
Very few of them responded with the stereotypically “perfect” Yuletide moment.
Some of the stories we heard were funny and others will bring a tear to your eye. We learned about some strange family traditions, tales of last goodbyes and lifelong prayers answered.
Their stories were a good reminder: Christmas doesn’t have to be “perfect” to be wonderful.
You can hear the stories yourself. We’ve taken the listener calls and compiled them into a two-part broadcast sure to warm your heart.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content