We asked a wide variety of Focus on the Family broadcast listeners that same question, and their answers were eye-opening.
Very few of them responded with the stereotypically “perfect” Yuletide moment.
Some of the stories we heard were funny and others will bring a tear to your eye. We learned about some strange family traditions, tales of last goodbyes and lifelong prayers answered.
Their stories were a good reminder: Christmas doesn’t have to be “perfect” to be wonderful.
You can hear the stories yourself. We’ve taken the listener calls and compiled them into a two-part broadcast sure to warm your heart.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content