We asked a wide variety of Focus on the Family broadcast listeners that same question, and their answers were eye-opening.
Very few of them responded with the stereotypically “perfect” Yuletide moment.
Some of the stories we heard were funny and others will bring a tear to your eye. We learned about some strange family traditions, tales of last goodbyes and lifelong prayers answered.
Their stories were a good reminder: Christmas doesn’t have to be “perfect” to be wonderful.
You can hear the stories yourself. We’ve taken the listener calls and compiled them into a two-part broadcast sure to warm your heart.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Guest Post: Oscar Season Reminds Us That Entertainment Shapes UsMonday, March 03, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content