Do you have a teen in high school who’s just beginning to think about and make plans for the future? There are a lot of factors to consider. Their talents, interests, and God’s direction all play a part. Do they have goals or sense of purpose? Will they strike out into the workforce or go to college?
It’s an exciting time. But so many changes looming on the horizon can be scary as well. And most teenagers will need their parents’ guidance to help them sort through their options.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content