Have you ever thought about adopting, about rescuing a child from a bad situation?
Today's Focus on the Family broadcast, The Plight of the Modern-Day Orphan, features a great discussion on the topic with my friends and colleagues, Paul McCusker and Kelly Rosati. They joined John and me to discuss the impact of Charles Dickens' tale Oliver Twist during an age when orphans were largely disregarded, and reiterate today's need for orphan protection and care.
I invite you to listen here, but you'd also be interested in watching this powerful testimony about a modern-day Oliver. Just a warning, though, it is not appropriate for children.
How great is the need!
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Keep up with Focus on the Family onFacebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content