Are you busy? Silly question, right? Who isn’t?
Everybody seems to be racing from one place to another and scrambling to get the next thing on their to-do list checked off. And, really, that isn’t all bad. From work to responsibilities at home, I’m sure the activities that fill most people’s days are pretty important.
But even good things can have their drawbacks.
Ever read your kids a bedtime story when your mind is still at work?
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content