Many weddings take place in the month of June. It’s a happy time of starry-eyed couples pledging each other a lifetime of love and commitment. It’s a beautiful phase of a romantic relationship – one full of promise and hope.
And marriage is great. There is great joy in living life with your best friend. But as husbands and wives know, there are also challenges to being married. Sometimes that shiny and new marriage gets some dings and dents as the years go by.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content