Many weddings take place in the month of June. It’s a happy time of starry-eyed couples pledging each other a lifetime of love and commitment. It’s a beautiful phase of a romantic relationship – one full of promise and hope.
And marriage is great. There is great joy in living life with your best friend. But as husbands and wives know, there are also challenges to being married. Sometimes that shiny and new marriage gets some dings and dents as the years go by.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Answering Single Adults QuestionsFriday, July 25, 2014
- Interview: Dr. Ben CarsonThursday, July 24, 2014
- Are We Bullies on a Social Media Playground?Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content