Posted by Jim_Daly Mar 2, 2012
There are many kinds of success in life worth having. It is exceedingly interesting and attractive to be a successful business man, or railroad man, or farmer, or a successful lawyer or doctor; or a writer, or a President, or a ranchman, or the colonel of a fighting regiment, or to kill grizzly bears and lions.
But for unflagging interest and enjoyment, a household of children, if things go reasonably well, certainly makes all other forms of success and achievement lose their importance by comparison.
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- Teach Them Why They Died So That We Might Live 2013Friday, May 24, 2013
- Gabrielle Reece's Controversial ConvictionThursday, May 23, 2013
- Three Ways to Be a Radical ChristianWednesday, May 22, 2013
- Oklahoma SorrowTuesday, May 21, 2013
- 35 Steps to a Better Life 2013Monday, May 20, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content