Posted by Jim_Daly Mar 2, 2012
There are many kinds of success in life worth having. It is exceedingly interesting and attractive to be a successful business man, or railroad man, or farmer, or a successful lawyer or doctor; or a writer, or a President, or a ranchman, or the colonel of a fighting regiment, or to kill grizzly bears and lions.
But for unflagging interest and enjoyment, a household of children, if things go reasonably well, certainly makes all other forms of success and achievement lose their importance by comparison.
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
- VIDEO: Boys, BB Guns and ChristmasWednesday, December 04, 2013
- VIDEO: Troubled Boy Has a Dad-Sized Hole in His HeartTuesday, December 03, 2013
- One-Hundred Year-Old Wisdom About Living a Joyful LifeMonday, December 02, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content