Posted by Jim_Daly Mar 2, 2012
There are many kinds of success in life worth having. It is exceedingly interesting and attractive to be a successful business man, or railroad man, or farmer, or a successful lawyer or doctor; or a writer, or a President, or a ranchman, or the colonel of a fighting regiment, or to kill grizzly bears and lions.
But for unflagging interest and enjoyment, a household of children, if things go reasonably well, certainly makes all other forms of success and achievement lose their importance by comparison.
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- 5 Factors That Make Married Sex FulfillingWednesday, April 23, 2014
- How to Be a Good Dad When You Didn’t Have OneTuesday, April 22, 2014
- WATCH: Men and Women Are DifferentMonday, April 21, 2014
- Jesus, the Lamb of GodMonday, April 21, 2014
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content