Every so often it’s good to get little reminders that serve as something of a reset button for what’s truly important in life.
I recently experienced that when a colleague of mine shared some thoughts with me he found online from a palliative care nurse.
As you can imagine, when each work day is spent caring for folks in the final weeks of their lives, the subject matter tends to dip below the surface to what’s truly meaningful.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content