We don’t worry because we fear God’s will won’t be done.
We worry because we’re afraid that things won’t go our way.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
- VIDEO: Boys, BB Guns and ChristmasWednesday, December 04, 2013
- VIDEO: Troubled Boy Has a Dad-Sized Hole in His HeartTuesday, December 03, 2013
- One-Hundred Year-Old Wisdom About Living a Joyful LifeMonday, December 02, 2013
- The Waitress and the HoaxFriday, November 29, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content