For more than 35 years now, Focus on the Family has been sharing the wonderful truth about God’s design for family. This time, we’re doing it on the big screen.
Again and again, culture tries to deconstruct, discredit and dismiss God’s design for family. That’s why in our first feature-length film, “Irreplaceable,” host Tim Sisarich (who heads up Focus on the Family New Zealand) will go on a journey to try and figure out who has it right: God, or culture?
Irreplaceable will chronicle Tim’s travels around the globe and conversations with the best scholars and experts on family. The movie will also examine other perspectives on family. It will explore how the family of the past has evolved into the family of today.
Most of all, Irreplaceable will seek to answer the questions: “What is family?” and “If family fails, does society fail, too?”
We’re excited to share Irreplaceable with you during a one-night event on May 6, 2014 in select cinemas nationwide. You can buy your tickets in advance at this link.
Watch the trailer for Irreplaceable at this link if you’re on a web browser.
Watch the trailer for Irreplaceable at this link if you’re on a mobile device.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
- WATCH: Help Your Family Thrive for 3 GenerationsThursday, April 10, 2014
- Can Our Film “Irreplaceable” Rise Above Censorship Efforts?Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content