They say becoming a father changes a man. This video illustrates that truth.
Meet Heath White, whose sense of self-worth was once wrapped up in his success – and whose life was shattered when his preborn baby was diagnosed with Down syndrome.
He found himself concerned. What would people think?
But fatherhood can change a man, and baby girls – including those with developmental delays – have a way of melting their daddy’s hearts. What once seemed like a curse became a blessing, and the dad who once rejected his daughter soon sought out ways to identify with her and show the world how proud he was of her.
It’s a touching affirmation of the value of life, and a story you won’t soon forget.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content