They say becoming a father changes a man. This video illustrates that truth.
Meet Heath White, whose sense of self-worth was once wrapped up in his success – and whose life was shattered when his preborn baby was diagnosed with Down syndrome.
He found himself concerned. What would people think?
But fatherhood can change a man, and baby girls – including those with developmental delays – have a way of melting their daddy’s hearts. What once seemed like a curse became a blessing, and the dad who once rejected his daughter soon sought out ways to identify with her and show the world how proud he was of her.
It’s a touching affirmation of the value of life, and a story you won’t soon forget.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content