1. There is Someone that loves us more than we know.
2. We are not alone.
3. We are good enough.
4. Even though we are broken, we are still worthy.
5. It's OK to ugly cry.
6. These momentary troubles (though they feel like an eternity) will soon pass away.
7. Fear and worry will not overtake us.
8. From this mess there will be beauty.
9. Strength is made perfect in weakness.
10. We will be OK.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- My Daughter Needs Me to Stop Striving for PerfectionFriday, November 01, 2013
- Dear Women (Not Yet) in WorshipMonday, October 28, 2013
- Miley's Message to Teen GirlsWednesday, August 28, 2013
- A Quick Note to Pastors on Mother's DaySaturday, May 11, 2013
- Are Our Motherhood Experiences Really That Different?Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content