Some call church scary, some call church home. How can one place be perceived so drastically different?
As I was working on a study/survey for our church plant, Antioch LA, I realized how few churches I've connected with in my life. Some you just "click" with and others, well, it wouldn't kill you to never go back ever again.
So now I'm curious. I know a lot of you have either attended in the past or are currently attending a church in your area. What better people to ask than my interweb fam eh?
- What about a church experience makes you want to try it out again?
- What repulses you about a church experience?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- My Daughter Needs Me to Stop Striving for PerfectionFriday, November 01, 2013
- Dear Women (Not Yet) in WorshipMonday, October 28, 2013
- Miley's Message to Teen GirlsWednesday, August 28, 2013
- A Quick Note to Pastors on Mother's DaySaturday, May 11, 2013
- Are Our Motherhood Experiences Really That Different?Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content