Every 60 seconds, two children are sold in sexual slavery. That is not okay with us.
Love146 works to provide hope for these girls. They provide homes and support that allows them to start life over. Fresh. Clean. And loved. However, there are still over 27 million people trapped in this industry and that is not okay with us.
There are 40 days between each of our birthdays, January 11 [Tyson's birthday] and February 21 [Julianna's birthday], and in that amount of time we hope to raise $4000 to give to Love146. This year we are asking you to give these girls our presents in monetary form. You can give any amount by clicking the Donate button below.
Will you help us?
We thank you ahead of time for your gifts and are ecstatic that you are in this endeavor with us. Love, T+J Morlet
To read more of our journey with Love146, click here.
P.S. Of course, all your donations are tax-dedictible. I'll be posting more on this topic for the next 40 days.
If you'd like to join us in abolishing this modern-day slavery, click the Birthday Gift button below.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- Remembering God's Help in Our LivesWednesday, March 05, 2014
- My Daughter Needs Me to Stop Striving for PerfectionFriday, November 01, 2013
- Dear Women (Not Yet) in WorshipMonday, October 28, 2013
- Miley's Message to Teen GirlsWednesday, August 28, 2013
- A Quick Note to Pastors on Mother's DaySaturday, May 11, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content