I wish I could give you the whole chapter because it was the most real thing I've written in all the chapters. It was like everything I was trying to neatly and precisely to put onto paper came out in the mess of that night. It was real life. It is far from precise. It is so not neat. When I read it back, I could see a scared girl crying out to her God and her God reaching down and touching her soul. Rest did not come that night, but peace did.
Oh the sweetness of peace.
- - - - - - - - - -
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- Remembering God's Help in Our LivesWednesday, March 05, 2014
- My Daughter Needs Me to Stop Striving for PerfectionFriday, November 01, 2013
- Dear Women (Not Yet) in WorshipMonday, October 28, 2013
- Miley's Message to Teen GirlsWednesday, August 28, 2013
- A Quick Note to Pastors on Mother's DaySaturday, May 11, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content