Church is a place where unimaginable healing can take place. The grace and love of God can heal even the deepest of wounds and forgive even the darkest of sins. However, because the Church, not yet perfected, is made up of struggling human beings, it can also be a place that wounds and defeats. Un-rightly so, but true nonetheless.
What are some things you've learned are NOT permissible subjects to talk about in church settings?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Julianna Morlet
Julianna Morlet is the girl behind the lifestyle blog, The Girl That Sings. Her blog is focused on her journey as a homemade singer, writer, speaker. If she could sum up who she is in one sentence it'd be, "A visionary idealist who wishes to conquer the world before her 25th birthday." She is the eldest of six children, and is being well-seasoned and fashioned by this life. From sexual abuse, to a blended family, to a baby sister with leukemia, to college in the mid-west and her journey as a homemade singer and worship leader, she has been led to a faith in God that cannot be shaken. You can find her at juliannamorlet.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- A Quick Note to Pastors on Mother's DaySaturday, May 11, 2013
- Are Our Motherhood Experiences Really That Different?Wednesday, May 01, 2013
- Worshipping God When Life Seems Out of His Control | Behind the SongMonday, March 18, 2013
- Compassion Isn't Just a Christian Buzz WordTuesday, February 26, 2013
- Is Church Memorable or Horrible for You?Friday, February 01, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content