Today, I was reminded in the most tangible of ways, how in-tune God is with His people. He sees us and knows us and sometimes, for reasons that are maybe never there, has an over abundance of grace upon us. He provides and protects and though His will can sometimes seem out of line with His character, when I dig deeper, the bigger picture is illuminated. Like the sun piercing through the densest of fog.
Today I was reminded, just how undeserving I am of most things in my life (family, friendships, a job, a roof over my head, food to eat), and yet that graciousness and kindness compels me to make the world a little more right, a little more kind, for someone else.
We are blessed to bless. We are given to give. We are shown to show. We are built up to build up. We are freed to free. We are empowered to empower. We are loved, to love. ~
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- Maybe It's Time to Rediscover ChurchMonday, March 10, 2014
- Remembering God's Help in Our LivesWednesday, March 05, 2014
- My Daughter Needs Me to Stop Striving for PerfectionFriday, November 01, 2013
- Dear Women (Not Yet) in WorshipMonday, October 28, 2013
- Miley's Message to Teen GirlsWednesday, August 28, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content