Every song has a story. This is ours.
A young worship leader that Tyson raised up, now leads worship at our home church in Temecula, CA. He called early last week because he was coordinating a worship night with the high school youth group, they were doing Job Song and asked if we could make a video on the story behind it.
First of all, it is always an honor for us when youth play our songs.
With every song we write, we pray it would transcend culture and generational gaps, for the purpose of the Church worshipping as one voice.
Second, it was a no brainer! Of course we would! Some of you may know the story behind Job Song because you lived it with us, but I thought I'd share it with you here as well. - - -
Tyson and Julianna Morlet are the worship leaders at Antioch LA in Los Angeles, California. Married nearly 4 years with their first miracle baby girl on the way. Read more here...
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Julianna Morlet
- My Daughter Needs Me to Stop Striving for PerfectionFriday, November 01, 2013
- Dear Women (Not Yet) in WorshipMonday, October 28, 2013
- Miley's Message to Teen GirlsWednesday, August 28, 2013
- A Quick Note to Pastors on Mother's DaySaturday, May 11, 2013
- Are Our Motherhood Experiences Really That Different?Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content