Came across these culture stories of interest...
New York City to Ban Sales of Sugary Drinks over 16-Ounces.
Not sure how this helps fight obesity. I'm guessing it won't take long for New Yorkers to figure out how to purchase two medium-sized drinks.
Teen Cosmetic Surgeries Skyrocket
In 2011, about 250,000 teens oped for plastic surgery. Nose jobs and breast surgeries were the top two procedures performed.
Florida Mom Allegedly Chokes Teen Boy Over Facebook Comments About Daughter
Mom has been charged with child abuse. Protective instincts are good, but assault is probably not the best method for addressing Facebook bullying.
Millennials Switch Mediums 27 Times an Hour
By the time you say "attention deficit," millennials have already moved from a laptop to an iPhone.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teens Likely to Get Opioid Rx for HeadachesMonday, March 10, 2014
- Teens Who Try E-Cigarettes Are More Likely to Try Tobacco TooFriday, March 07, 2014
- What's Hot? 03/07/14Friday, March 07, 2014
- Over Half of Millennials Have Shared a ‘Selfie’Thursday, March 06, 2014
- Judge Rules Against Teen Who Sued Parents for Financial SupportWednesday, March 05, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content