Fisher Price has just unveiled a slick piece of tech for the toddler and up set: the Kid Tough Portable DVR. Indeed, the unit looks and feel as though it were built to take a beating -- because it is. The high tech toy, available in either blue or pink, allows children and parents to record up to two hours worth of video. And if you find you're running out of space for that rerun of Yo Gabba Gabba!, there's a convenient microSD slot for increased storage of up to 32GB.
And, as with all things 21st century, the DVR has a 3.5-inch LCD touch interface for simple navigation and control, in addition to built-in stereo speakers, and a headphone jack for on-the-go use. The company's prepping this kid-friendly DVR for a May 2012 release, with the unit expected to retail for $150.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- The Web Blasts Past One Billion WebsitesFriday, September 19, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/19/14Friday, September 19, 2014
- Destiny Sales Fall Short of the HypeThursday, September 18, 2014
- Focus On Dangers of Caffeine Powder Is IncreasingWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Gameplay Broadcasting May Be the New Big Thing in Streaming EntertainmentTuesday, September 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content