Fisher Price has just unveiled a slick piece of tech for the toddler and up set: the Kid Tough Portable DVR. Indeed, the unit looks and feel as though it were built to take a beating -- because it is. The high tech toy, available in either blue or pink, allows children and parents to record up to two hours worth of video. And if you find you're running out of space for that rerun of Yo Gabba Gabba!, there's a convenient microSD slot for increased storage of up to 32GB.
And, as with all things 21st century, the DVR has a 3.5-inch LCD touch interface for simple navigation and control, in addition to built-in stereo speakers, and a headphone jack for on-the-go use. The company's prepping this kid-friendly DVR for a May 2012 release, with the unit expected to retail for $150.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Americans Who Remain Single at an Historic HighTuesday, September 30, 2014
- Teen Perceptions of Sexual Activity More Influential Than Peer PressureMonday, September 29, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/26/14Friday, September 26, 2014
- The Younger the Age of First Drink, the Higher the Odds for Problem Drinking LaterThursday, September 25, 2014
- Girls Do Better Than Boys in All School SubjectsWednesday, September 24, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content