A recently released annual survey from Parenting Group, the publisher of Parenting, Babytalk and Parenting.com, and the BlogHer network finds that across the board, younger moms are passing technology along to their kids at an early age. 25% of 2-year-olds have already used a smarphone.
Digging deeper into the data we see that the percent of moms who haven't let their children use a smartphone corresponds roughly to the percent of moms who don't have a smartphone themselves.
Here are some of the other findings of iGen technology use given as a percentage of moms whose 2-year-olds who have used these various technologies:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Over Half of Millennials Have Shared a ‘Selfie’Thursday, March 06, 2014
- Judge Rules Against Teen Who Sued Parents for Financial SupportWednesday, March 05, 2014
- Smoking Tied to Changes in the Structure of Teen BrainsTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Study: Bedroom TVs Predicted Youth Weight GainMonday, March 03, 2014
- What's Hot? 02/28/14Friday, February 28, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content