A recently released annual survey from Parenting Group, the publisher of Parenting, Babytalk and Parenting.com, and the BlogHer network finds that across the board, younger moms are passing technology along to their kids at an early age. 25% of 2-year-olds have already used a smarphone.
Digging deeper into the data we see that the percent of moms who haven't let their children use a smartphone corresponds roughly to the percent of moms who don't have a smartphone themselves.
Here are some of the other findings of iGen technology use given as a percentage of moms whose 2-year-olds who have used these various technologies:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Court Rules Parents May Be Liable for What Their Kids Post on FacebookTuesday, October 21, 2014
- Another Study Finds Teens Still SextingMonday, October 20, 2014
- What's Hot? 10/17/14Friday, October 17, 2014
- Authoritarian Mothers Linked to Increased Teen Alcohol UseThursday, October 16, 2014
- More Than 80% of Children Lie About Their Age to Use Social Media SitesWednesday, October 15, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content