A recently released annual survey from Parenting Group, the publisher of Parenting, Babytalk and Parenting.com, and the BlogHer network finds that across the board, younger moms are passing technology along to their kids at an early age. 25% of 2-year-olds have already used a smarphone.
Digging deeper into the data we see that the percent of moms who haven't let their children use a smartphone corresponds roughly to the percent of moms who don't have a smartphone themselves.
Here are some of the other findings of iGen technology use given as a percentage of moms whose 2-year-olds who have used these various technologies:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Even Casual Marijuana Use Can Alter Young BrainsThursday, April 17, 2014
- Video Games Do Not Negatively Impact Teen Academic PerformanceWednesday, April 16, 2014
- For Many Teens Formal Sex Education Is Too LateTuesday, April 15, 2014
- 2014 Prom Spending Down But Still CostlyMonday, April 14, 2014
- What's Hot? 04/11/14Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content