A recently released annual survey from Parenting Group, the publisher of Parenting, Babytalk and Parenting.com, and the BlogHer network finds that across the board, younger moms are passing technology along to their kids at an early age. 25% of 2-year-olds have already used a smarphone.
Digging deeper into the data we see that the percent of moms who haven't let their children use a smartphone corresponds roughly to the percent of moms who don't have a smartphone themselves.
Here are some of the other findings of iGen technology use given as a percentage of moms whose 2-year-olds who have used these various technologies:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Americans Who Remain Single at an Historic HighTuesday, September 30, 2014
- Teen Perceptions of Sexual Activity More Influential Than Peer PressureMonday, September 29, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/26/14Friday, September 26, 2014
- The Younger the Age of First Drink, the Higher the Odds for Problem Drinking LaterThursday, September 25, 2014
- Girls Do Better Than Boys in All School SubjectsWednesday, September 24, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content