A recently released annual survey from Parenting Group, the publisher of Parenting, Babytalk and Parenting.com, and the BlogHer network finds that across the board, younger moms are passing technology along to their kids at an early age. 25% of 2-year-olds have already used a smarphone.
Digging deeper into the data we see that the percent of moms who haven't let their children use a smartphone corresponds roughly to the percent of moms who don't have a smartphone themselves.
Here are some of the other findings of iGen technology use given as a percentage of moms whose 2-year-olds who have used these various technologies:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 08/29/14Friday, August 29, 2014
- Screen Time Makes Tweens Clueless on Reading Social CuesThursday, August 28, 2014
- Teens Love E-CigsWednesday, August 27, 2014
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2018Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Teens Who Skimp on Sleep Face Later Obesity RiskMonday, August 25, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content