A new survey conducted by JWT Intelligence, shows mobile devices are becoming a reflection of identity, given that they hold all kinds of personal information and can double as a wallet, keys and more.
Not surprisingly, younger generations are the most likely to see their phone as tied into their identity, as JWTI found in their November 2012 survey. About half of teens and Millennials see their phone as a “mini-me.” And more than 4 in 10 Millennials say their phone seems to know more about them than they do. Across generations, and especially among teens, people view the phone as exceedingly private — accessing someone’s phone is seen as akin to reading a diary.
Source: JWT Intelligence
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teens Favor Tech Over ClothesTuesday, September 02, 2014
- Doctors Urge Later School Starts for TeensMonday, September 01, 2014
- What's Hot? 08/29/14Friday, August 29, 2014
- Screen Time Makes Tweens Clueless on Reading Social CuesThursday, August 28, 2014
- Teens Love E-CigsWednesday, August 27, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content