A new survey conducted by JWT Intelligence, shows mobile devices are becoming a reflection of identity, given that they hold all kinds of personal information and can double as a wallet, keys and more.
Not surprisingly, younger generations are the most likely to see their phone as tied into their identity, as JWTI found in their November 2012 survey. About half of teens and Millennials see their phone as a “mini-me.” And more than 4 in 10 Millennials say their phone seems to know more about them than they do. Across generations, and especially among teens, people view the phone as exceedingly private — accessing someone’s phone is seen as akin to reading a diary.
Source: JWT Intelligence
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 07/25/14Friday, July 25, 2014
- Teen Drinking Linked to Tougher Transition to AdulthoodThursday, July 24, 2014
- Guidelines for Buying a Used Car for a Teen DriverWednesday, July 23, 2014
- Add Caffeine Powder to List of Teen RisksTuesday, July 22, 2014
- More Millennials Living With Family Than SeniorsMonday, July 21, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content