Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Liebelt
Jim is Senior Writer, Editor and Researcher for the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. Jim has over 25 years of experience as a youth and family ministry specialist, and has been on the HomeWord staff since 1998. He has served over the years as a pastor, author, youth ministry trainer, adjunct college instructor and speaker. Jim’s culture blog and parenting articles appear on HomeWord.com. Jim is a contributing author of culture and parenting articles to Crosswalk.com. Jim and his wife Jenny live in Olympia, WA.
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Marriage Rate Dives to New Lows, But More Weddings PredictedTuesday, June 18, 2013
- Bullying By Siblings Just As DamagingTuesday, June 18, 2013
- Eighty-Three Percent of Teens Have Unsupervised Access to Prescription MedicationsMonday, June 17, 2013
- What's Hot? 6/14/13Friday, June 14, 2013
- Teens Prefer Mall Shopping Over OnlineThursday, June 13, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content