Piper Jaffary has released the results of their latest semi-annual survey of over 7,700 U.S. teens. The major conclusion is that Apple remains the leading technology brand for teens.
The survey found that 40 percent of teens own an iPhone, up from 34 percent in the spring and 23 percent a year ago. Sixty-two percent of teens plan to make the iPhone their next smartphone.
Among teens surveyed, 44 percent own a tablet, and among those, 72 percent own iPads. This represents an increase in tablet ownership among teens, up from 34 percent in the spring survey and up from 29 percent a year ago.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 08/29/14Friday, August 29, 2014
- Screen Time Makes Tweens Clueless on Reading Social CuesThursday, August 28, 2014
- Teens Love E-CigsWednesday, August 27, 2014
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2018Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Teens Who Skimp on Sleep Face Later Obesity RiskMonday, August 25, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content