Piper Jaffary has released the results of their latest semi-annual survey of over 7,700 U.S. teens. The major conclusion is that Apple remains the leading technology brand for teens.
The survey found that 40 percent of teens own an iPhone, up from 34 percent in the spring and 23 percent a year ago. Sixty-two percent of teens plan to make the iPhone their next smartphone.
Among teens surveyed, 44 percent own a tablet, and among those, 72 percent own iPads. This represents an increase in tablet ownership among teens, up from 34 percent in the spring survey and up from 29 percent a year ago.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- For the Aspiring Helicopter Parent an App That Monitors Everything Your Child DoesThursday, July 31, 2014
- Growing Number of Dads at Home with the KidsWednesday, July 30, 2014
- New Survey Reveals Millennials Prefer New Marriage Models Over Till Death Do Us PartTuesday, July 29, 2014
- The Chicken Wing is Really a ThingMonday, July 28, 2014
- What's Hot? 07/25/14Friday, July 25, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content