Piper Jaffary has released the results of their latest semi-annual survey of over 7,700 U.S. teens. The major conclusion is that Apple remains the leading technology brand for teens.
The survey found that 40 percent of teens own an iPhone, up from 34 percent in the spring and 23 percent a year ago. Sixty-two percent of teens plan to make the iPhone their next smartphone.
Among teens surveyed, 44 percent own a tablet, and among those, 72 percent own iPads. This represents an increase in tablet ownership among teens, up from 34 percent in the spring survey and up from 29 percent a year ago.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 09/12/14Friday, September 12, 2014
- Teens Who Smoke Marijuana Daily Face Increased RisksThursday, September 11, 2014
- Only One in Three Millennials Have A Credit CardWednesday, September 10, 2014
- Study Finds College Students Addicted to Cell PhonesTuesday, September 09, 2014
- Alcohol Causes More Problems Than Marijuana for High School StudentsMonday, September 08, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content